DigitLAB for AutoCADŽ
- Tool based on geometry computacional for the surface
reconstruction from flat levels of sampled points.
- A new version of DigitLAB has been developed in
during 2005. DigitLAB for AutoCADŽ 2006 is fully compatible
the most recent version of AutoCADŽ.
- The New Features and Tools developed in CAD-FixGrid
during 2005 are also operative with AutoCADŽ 2006.
- DigitLAB for AutoCAD R14.01 is the standard version
of DigitLAB, developed by the members of CAD/CAM/CAE Laboratory.
New Features and Tools
in Current Version.
- Surface reconstruction from planar samples: This tool
designed to make possible the reconstruction of surfaces from planar
- Body Triangulation: This tool was designed to obtain
triangulations of double curvature 2-manifolds in R3.
- Export Facets to VRML: This tool was designed to
set of triangular facets from AutoCADŽ to a Virtual Reality
Modeling Language (VRML) file
- Marching Cubes: his tool was designed to obtain a
reconstruction of a surface from the information provided by a scalar
field, using the marching cubes technique.
- PCA for Curve Reconstruction: This tool performs
1-manifold reconstruction from a noisy set of unorganized coplanar
points in R3, using an iterative PCA-based (Principal Components
- Virtual Range Pictures: This tool performs a virtual
optical digitization of the surface of a 3D object, by taking virtual
range pictures of such object.
- Extract BRep Structure of VRML: This tool was
designed to extract the BRep (Boundary Representation) structure of a